Question??

  • Start date Start date

Paul

I have a on-click event on a button which will generate the Excel report on
the fly. But it is working one time only each time when opening the Access
application and it will fail the second attempt. I have to close the Access
application and open it again and it will open the Excel report. If I try to
create the Excel report in the second time, it will return with an error
"Method 'Columns' of object '_Global' failed" Thanks.

Paul wrote in message said:
I have a on-click event on a button which will generate the Excel report on
the fly. But it is working one time only each time when opening the Access
application and it will fail the second attempt. I have to close the Access
application and open it again and it will open the Excel report. If I try to
create the Excel report in the second time, it will return with an error
"Method 'Columns' of object '_Global' failed" Thanks.

Hi,

I think this is most likely caused by implicit referencing of Excel
objects,
properties or methods, see
I wouldn't be surprised if you've got an extra instance of Excel
running,
too, check Taks Manager.

Back
Top