properties won't display4folders

  • Start date Start date

desiree

I need help-I can't get the properties box to display on
my folders....but i can get properties to open on the
files in the folders. it might be something to do with
what i did when i was investigating the "File Types" tab
of the "Folder Options". i don't know but in File Types, I
saw in the extensions column some items that had N/A
rather than an extension,and one of those items was
ext:N/A-for file type Folders. And under that items
was ext:N/A-file type for File Folders. can anyone
rescue me?

See other post, in this newsgroup, Original Message Header directly below: