Program for tile design?

DaveH

Thanks in advance.

I am about to do some tile work on my kitchen. I want to make a border
pattern out of a variety of different sized tiles. I am looking for a
program that will allow me to layout the pattern so that I can get an idea
of what it will look like.

Dave H.

Sharon Page

DaveH said:
Thanks in advance.

I am about to do some tile work on my kitchen. I want to make a border pattern out of a variety of different
sized tiles. I am looking for a program that will allow me to layout the pattern so that I can get an idea
of what it will look like.

Dave H.

http://dsv.su.se/~henrikbe/stitch/

This free cross stitch program allows for various colors on a graph page...
It should do the trick for you.

SLP
*****

Susan Bugher

DaveH said:
Thanks in advance.

I am about to do some tile work on my kitchen. I want to make a border
pattern out of a variety of different sized tiles. I am looking for a
program that will allow me to layout the pattern so that I can get an idea
of what it will look like.

I like this app:

Program: Zoner Draw 3
Author: Zoner
Ware: (Registerware: product key) (free) earlier version of $ware
http://www.zoner.com/

One feature that should be useful for your project is the ability to
group and ungroup objects. A group can be copied, rotated etc. etc. You
can drag grid lines out from the ruled edges - makes it easier to align
objects.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?J=F6rg?= Schneider

Am Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:32:31 GMT schrieb DaveH:
I am about to do some tile work on my kitchen. I want to make a border
pattern out of a variety of different sized tiles. I am looking for a
program that will allow me to layout the pattern so that I can get an idea
of what it will look like.

Here's another kitchen planner:
http://kitchenplanner.alno.de/

According to the website, it might have the features you are looking
for:
"Select floor and wall colours, put up windows and doors and then use
your mouse to position your kitchen elements wherever you want them. You
can decorate the planned kitchen with realistic accessories and modify
the lighting conditions. You can admire your kitchen from many different
perspectives and get a realistic feel for what your dream kitchen will
look like."

HTH,
Jörg