problems opening web page

i use ie6 ,win 2000 when i try to open the second page she came into first open.for example if i open 20 pages all the pages come in the same window.i cant use back button and if i use opening in new window button the same thing happend.this thing is happening only when i log in with administrator

H Leboeuf

From: "michel guimond" submitted in a news group.
Subject: When I launch an instance of IE6, it seems to launch the next
instance of the window, but then it closes it and launches the new one over
the existing one. Thus, I can't have multiple instances of I.E. running.
Very frustrating.

Solution: Yahoo Companion.
I uninstalled it and I'm now able to open new windows (Ctrl-N or
File/new/window)
--

Henri Leboeuf
Web page: http://www.colba.net/~hlebo49/index.htm
mada66000 said:
i use ie6 ,win 2000 when i try to open the second page she came into first
open.for example if i open 20 pages all the pages come in the same window.i
cant use back button and if i use opening in new window button the same
thing happend.this thing is happening only when i log in with administrator

thank you for your solution.it's really work.thank you again you are a genius.i post this on 20 forums and nobody answer me.thank you!