problem with recent update

  • Start date Start date

jim

I use SBC DSL and Yahoo. I recently installed recommended
windows updates and now receive the following message
from "Windows Script Host":
Can't find script engine "VR Script" for script "C:Program
Files\SBC\ConnectionManager\sprt\htmlagent\vbs\tsoe.vbs"

Jim,

This issue is caused by SBC Connection Manager which is a 3rd party tool.
resolve this issue, please perform the following steps.

Method #1

Reinstall the SBC Connection Manager from add/remove programs

Method #2

Remove SBC Connection manager from add/remove Programs if you do not need
it
anymore

Note: if the SBC connection manager cannot be removed with the add/remove
programs
removal tool it can be removed from the Registry

- Click Start, Run, type REGEDIT.EXE
- Delete the value (errormsgtrigcommand) from the following registry key

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Support.com\Setup\App trigger Applist\msimn.exe

Name "errormsgtrigcommand"
Data: wscript.exe %Program Files%\sbc\connection manager\sprt\html
agent\vbs\tsoe.vbs

Hope that helps!