Problem with desktop view - its huge

djk777

I have been having a major problem with my desktop view when I turn my
computer on or restart it - its blown up to quadruple the size and no
toolbar at the bottom. I have tried several things to fix it. I
uninstalled the adapter driver and restarted the computer and it
reinstalled it and then i updated the driver. that didn't work. I
reset the screen resolution many times and every time i restart it - it
goes right back to the blow up screen........I also went back and
restored the computer to a date 2 weeks prior and it was great for a
little while (like a day or so) then when I restarted the computer we
were back to where we were. i have never had this happen before and i
have not clue what to do. Any ideas?

Will Denny

Hi

Try this:

Right click the Desktop and select Settings>Advanced>General and make sure
the 'Display' drop down menu is set to 'Normal size (96 DPI)'

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

djk777