Problem Creating Report

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I am having a problem creating a report I designed in Access. The program tells me "Access cannot find the field "RUN" referred to in your expression. You may have misspelled the field name or the field may have been renamed or deleted". The problem is, I am creating the report from the Report Wizard and pulling all the field information from the wizard without changing anything. When I create a Query with the field in it, it runs fine. The report program is the only problem. When I delete the (NECESSARY) field from the report, it runs fine

Any ideas? This is a critical bug in an almost finished program

Thanks

Vince DeLuc
(e-mail address removed)

I am having a problem creating a report I designed in Access. The program tells me "Access cannot find the field "RUN" referred to in your expression. You may have misspelled the field name or the field may have been renamed or deleted". The problem is, I am creating the report from the Report Wizard and pulling all the field information from the wizard without changing anything. When I create a Query with the field in it, it runs fine. The report program is the only problem. When I delete the (NECESSARY) field from the report, it runs fine.

Any ideas? This is a critical bug in an almost finished program.

Thanks.

Vince DeLuca
(e-mail address removed)

Check the Recordsource property of the Report - open the report in
design view, view its Properties, and on the Data tab click the ...
icon by the Record Source property on the Data tab. Is the RUN field
present?

Back