Printing Form Causes extra detail page and overlap pages to print?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I've created a form, legal size, with small margins, and no objects (which I can see) which overlap onto subsequent pages. My form (including header and footer) is only one page, but when I print preview or print, I get an extra detail page which I don't want, and also two overlap pages which look like they're caused by horizontal lines overlapping from my header and footer. I can't see any horizontal lines which I've inserted which should cause this, however. Why won't just one page print? Thanks!!!

Check that you don'r have any empty records in your database. Check the CAN GROW property of any fields you have on your form. Check out each section (header, detail, footer etc) for unwanted fields. Lastly check that your form is within the margins of your paper and printer settings.

Hope this helps.

----- mlk wrote: -----

I've created a form, legal size, with small margins, and no objects (which I can see) which overlap onto subsequent pages. My form (including header and footer) is only one page, but when I print preview or print, I get an extra detail page which I don't want, and also two overlap pages which look like they're caused by horizontal lines overlapping from my header and footer. I can't see any horizontal lines which I've inserted which should cause this, however. Why won't just one page print? Thanks!!!

Back