PowerPoint Help

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
Right folks........

I'm doing a PP presentation for my Rugby Club's Player's Awards Night.

I'm using MS Office 2007 and CDBurnerXP Pro 3........*update...I have access to Blaze Media Pro 6.0*........

I want to present the PPp on a DVD player in the clubhouse.

I'm at the stage where the PPp is saved onto my desktop, I need some direction as to what I need to save the PPp as so it can be burned and read by a DVD player. Can I burn onto a cd? or will it need to be a DVD? would I need extra/different software to complete this?

Cheers

Last edited:
Why not copy it all to a flash stick?
The only software you would need would be that the computer you're presenting it on has MS Office.

Maybe some other members have different opinions?...

Michael, I want to present it through a dvd player, if possible.

you have 2 options that i can think of, you can either go the ppt route, convert the presentation to a video then to a DVD and burn

or make the presentation in something like windows movie maker, save it to a video then convert and burn it

thats how i'd do it, theres probably an easier way of doing it tho

Cheers guys,

I downloaded Wondershare ppt2dvd trial programm and am running a off an attemp now.

I was about half way through my PPp so I thought I would try the programm out, I mean how long could it take?
I'm up to 29 hrs and 52 min so far! Is this normal?
I dread to think how long the full presentation will take.......

That doesn't sound right BJ - try using the free trial of Camtasia and tutorial in my second link :thumb:

Back