popup killer/blocker/stopper that shows the type of popup?

  • Start date Start date

peter

Is there a popup stopper that would (whether the popup is blocked or not)
indicate the type of popup (e.g a dialog, a flash movie, a javascript
window, ...)? I'm curious what type of popups I run into.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting!

As I know, MSN provides "MSN Toolbar" which can block popups. However, I am
afraid that it cannot show the type of popups.

I searched Internet, and found
http://www.popuptest.com/software/popblock.html lists almost all available
Popup blockers/Killer. However, I did not try any of them. You may find
some hints from their description.

Have a nice day!

Thanks & Regards,

Feng Mao [MSFT], MCSE
Microsoft Online Partner Support

| From: "peter" <[email protected]>
| Subject: popup killer/blocker/stopper that shows the type of popup?
| Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 20:23:38 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser
|
| Is there a popup stopper that would (whether the popup is blocked or not)
| indicate the type of popup (e.g a dialog, a flash movie, a javascript
| window, ...)? I'm curious what type of popups I run into.

Back
Top