playing cd in dvd player

  • Start date Start date

crisco

How do you play this saved movie in the dvd player. I
have played other saved pictures on my progressive scan
player

You need third-party software to create a VCD (most recent stand-alone DVD
players will playback VCDs); see http://papajohn.org for details.

If you have mostly pictures (no video), you might find that you get better
results with software specifically designed for creating "slide shows"
(especially when creating a VCD due to the lower quality of MPEG-1).
Ulead's DVD PictureShow is one such package that I've used; see
http://ulead.com/dps/.

Dan

Mr Smith,

Your message is off-topic, please refrain from posting off-topic messages
in this newsgroup.

--
Best Wishes.........John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org

From: "J. Daniel Smith" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: VCD Menu Effects
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:14:14 -0400
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker

This newsgroup is for Windows MovieMaker, which doesn't create VCDs (or DVDs
for that matter).

Dan

Back
Top