Pixellization of images containing text

  • Start date Start date

Neil

Images on websites that contain text get pixellized when
viewed with IE on a Laptop but not with Opera or Mozilla
or when viewed with IE on a monitor
Any suggestions?

Thanks for the links.
I followed the instructions on the dell forum and
channging the value in the registry fixed the problem.
I had asked numerous IT people about this issue and since
we dont have many laptops in our organization, they had no
experience with this.
thanks again.
Neil