Picture in CrystalReport

  • Start date Start date

jan

Hello,
how can I insert picture into report, which I use on my
WEB application. When user load my aspx page, then picture
doesn't exist.

Thanks

Hello Jan,

Thanks for posting in the group.

Support for Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET is handled by Crystal
Decisions. You can contact their support organization via:

North America phone support: (604) 669-8379 8AM to 4PM PST.
Online support: http://support.crystaldecisions.com

Or you could also post in
http://support.crystaldecisions.com/forums/?ref=default.asp_selectlist.

On my opinion, you could add an image server contron in the web form to
show the image. Please refer to
http://support.crystaldecisions.com/communityCS/TechnicalPapers/rtm_webforms
ample.pdf.

You may also try Insert Menu -> OLE Object -> Create from file -> Select
one picture and mark LINK... then OK.

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Yanhong Huang