page not visible while toggling between multiple page control

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

when i use multiple page control the top most page is loading properly.But when i toggle to any other page it shows only a blank page .when i refresh the page it is loading properly and now it is visible.I face this problem only with IE 6.

For Example:A html file with multiple frames and all the frames loaded with its visible property set as false except one frame at a time.when i toggle to the other frames to view it's contents by changing its visibility property to true i am not able to see the contents and it shows only blank page. can anyone help me on this?

rs raman said:
when i use multiple page control the top most page is loading properly.But when i toggle to any other page it shows only a blank page .when i refresh the page it is loading properly and now it is visible.I face this problem only with IE 6.

For Example:A html file with multiple frames and all the frames loaded with its visible property set as false except one frame at a time.when i toggle to the other frames to view it's contents by changing its visibility property to true i am not able to see the contents and it shows only blank page. can anyone help me on this?

Back