openreport errors

Reaction score
Hi

I'm very poor with vba and even new to access, but never the less I'm still trying to bash things together learning whatever I can from forums and help.

I have an unbound form with fields and a command button. on click the command button uses the info in fields to IF its way around and addnew's 30 - 40 records, ( a materials pick sheet ). Now to print a pick sheet (report).

DoCmd.OpenReport "Pick Sheet", acViewPreview, , "[Link_Ref] = 'SSF' & Forms![TRIB ISSUE]![txtTNE]" And "Transaction_Type = "'Removal'" And "Quantity > 0"

Link_Ref , Transaction_Type & Quantity are fields in the form and I can make it work if I only try to use one of them for the Where, how can I make it use all 3 filters?

Lastly I also wanted to add a 4th - for it to only show records for today. There is a field Created_Date which autos for each new record and is formatted as such - 27/04/2010 11:50:35 .

Thanks.....

PS - Access 2007

Last edited:

Ask a Question