Online unlocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone knw of a free online unlocking service that reliable. I knew of loads but a lot of them are charging now

Sony Ericsson w850i

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I'm not sure you can unlock those SE's online - I believe they need to done by cable, at least thats what I thought when I was researching online to unlock my 750i.....

Reaction score
u use the online servive to generate a unlock code, then enter the code via the keypad

think im just gona take it to a shop may cost a tenner but worth it. was given to me for nowt so..

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Which network was it on? I had a k750i from o2 and it was unlocked by default - theres a key combo you can press to get the unlock status.

Reaction score
Yeah ive come across a lot of people with fones in the past from Orange which are locked

My phone on contract from O2 wasnt locked when I got it either.

Maybe orange are a little insecure?

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
My 750i is from Orange - bastages :mad:

TriplexDread said:
u use the online servive to generate a unlock code, then enter the code via the keypad
That always worked with my Nokia's, but I was told the 750i's were different and needed to be done by cable rather than a code :confused:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Who ever told you maybe right mate i'm not sure as I said my 750i is form o2

Its been a damn good phone too. Joystick has been playing up now for past 6month or so so decided to take this one off my mates hands for free

And it aint knock off either ;) muhahaa Bonus!!

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i can get codes for most nokia's and thats it, best bet is to go into one of the privately owned phone shops

Reaction score
Yeah true think i will have to do that. I guess its worth paying a fiver to get done

Reaction score
ditto you would need to take that to a shop and get it unlocked
five quid would be alrite ten quid is overpriced

Most Nokia phones can be unlocked online, all you need is the phone model, IMEI number, country and network.
Sony Ericsson are a pain in the gluteus maximus to unlock without proper cable or unlocking clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question