one touch button

how do i change the functions of the one touch buttons... on top of the keys.
i have a laptop hp pavilion 5600. i just want to change the url when i
press the button...

Ramesh [MVP]

It's not a part of Windows XP, but a feature in HP/Compaq systems. Try here:
HP Support & Drivers:
http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP XP Shell/UI
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

"i need help... also.. my mute button" <i need help... also.. my mute