OL2003 - annoying date headers in Inbox

Phil

Does anyone know how to remove the date separators
appearing in the new version of Outlook 2003, Inbox. I
can see some people may like it but I cannot find a way
of switching them off.
I prefer 1 line 1 email.

Thankns
Phil

Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]

Right-click the column header and click "Show in Groups". It should be
checked when you first see it, unchecked after you click it.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In

John G

Thank you Jocelyn, I learn something every day reading these newsgroups.
(Even if I have to sort thru a lot of drivel in some other groups.)

Phil

Thanks very much Jocelyn - it has been annoying me for a
week. I would only have found that setting by pure luck!

Regards
Phil