Newsgroups Blow UP?

  • Start date Start date

Clayton

Hello
I have a problem and would like to see if you have some
insite.
The other day I allowed another client use of my PC and
after the fact nothing obvious was appearent..until now.
While I am typing this post I am having to do it from
separate machine instead of my own due to the fact that
whenever I try to post or post a reply to one of the
newsgroups the post window Blows Up...it just flat will
not stay opened as before?
I have played with every setting I can think of to get
this to work again but now I am to the point of pulling my
hair out.
I know this might sound stupid, but is there a way to
totally uninstall IE....doing it from the Add/Remove
Windows Componets...does not work.
Or...could there be a setting I am missing?

See response in your other post regarding this issue above.

Jan :)
Smiles are meant to be shared,
that's why they're so contagious.

Please reply to the newsgroup so others may benefit.
Replies are posted only to the newsgroup for the benefit or other readers.

How to make a good newsgroup post:
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Back
Top