Newsgroups and Vista

  • Start date Start date

Yesterday, I had Outlook Express v6 and converted to Vista and Windows Mail
today. Using OE6, I could access thousands of newsgroups (I joined several
Star Trek groups). However, with Vista, I can only see Microsoft Communities
groups. How can I access the thousands of other groups out there?

Help!

Use the same news server that you used before.
Do you still have access to OE6, so you can check it's settings?

Thanks, Dave! I was able to capture the OE6 news server and created a
separate news account and now I'm back in business! Thanks to you (and to
Gary, who also responded) for your assistance!!! This internet thing is
outta sight! LOL

George

GChavis said:
Yesterday, I had Outlook Express v6 and converted to Vista and Windows
Mail
today. Using OE6, I could access thousands of newsgroups (I joined
several
Star Trek groups). However, with Vista, I can only see Microsoft
Communities
groups. How can I access the thousands of other groups out there?

Help!

Hello
Try to reinstall your windows xp that should disable Vista.
jk

Back
Top