Newsgroup not connecting

I have windows Vista and I setup my email and news accounts about three days
ago. Everything has been working fine. Today I came home from work and
downloaded all the new headers messages for the newsgroup I belong to. About
an hour later when I went to retrieve the new headers/posts I keep getting
the username/password login window. It seems that Windows mail no longer
likes my newsgroup server, I removed the server name and added it back but it
still does not connect.

If I use a different machine with outlook express everything is fine with
the news server and I can get my headers with no issues.

I still don't know why Windows Mail dumped my account information but I did
figure out why I couldn't reconnect. I wasn't using my username and I should
have been using my whole email address "(e-mail address removed)" as a login user.