Newsgroup (Link) for Outlook Exp./

  • Start date Start date

\x@y\

Hello Everyone!!

I use, Microsoft , Windows XP Home, IE, & OE.
I used to subscribe to: Outlook Express Newsgroup,
similar to this one, I unsubscribe'd by mistake.

I tried to search on the newsgroup window by
typing: Microsoft.public.windows........,/ as soon I type
windows,
a note pops up saying that the group does not exist.
The link I had looks more or less like this:
(Microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.outlookexpress)

Could Anyone, Please help with the right URL??
Thanks in Advance x@y.
<>=======================<>====================<>

....Alan

Thanks "Allan!
It worked Fine, I am able to Access the Newsgroup like before.
Special, Season Greetings to You, and all the helpers, &
readers,
in this Newsgroup. x@y.

<>==================<>=======<>=================<>

Alan Edwards said: