Newsgroup/email problems after SP2 upgrade

Hi - Since downloading the SP2 update 3 days ago, all my email comes as an
attachment as do the newsgroup messages/downloads that used to appear in my
preview pane. So if I try to preview a message in the preview pane, there is
nothing there. I have to click on the paperclip and open the attachment
typically caled ATT......

Any clues?