Newsgroup answer link problem

  • Start date Start date

When I post a question on the newsgroup and notified of a response, the link
back to the question on the notice no longer takes me to the response.
Instead I get the following:

Sorry, the page you requested is not available.

It used to work OK. I didn't make any changes to my system when the problem
started so am at a loss why this happened.

Any suggestions?

Billy B said:
When I post a question on the newsgroup and notified of a response, the
link
back to the question on the notice no longer takes me to the response.
Instead I get the following:

Sorry, the page you requested is not available.

It used to work OK. I didn't make any changes to my system when the
problem
started so am at a loss why this happened.

Any suggestions?

I believe you are posting via the clunky old web?
I would suggest you get msnewsgroups or sort your I.E. where the problem
might be. The below may be of interest to you.

Rgds
Antioch

Billy B said:
When I post a question on the newsgroup and notified of a response, the link
back to the question on the notice no longer takes me to the response.
Instead I get the following:

Sorry, the page you requested is not available.

It used to work OK. I didn't make any changes to my system when the problem
started so am at a loss why this happened.

Any suggestions?

Perhaps it's the portal you are using?
Try a different one?
Post the URL if you're not sure what you're doing.

---

Back
Top