New Job!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hello all,

As many of you may or may not know, I graduated from uni this year, and have been looking for a job in accountancy.

Well... I got one! And it was exactly what I wanted, with the company I wanted to work for. Needless to say, I'm over the moon! :D

I commence work as a Trainee Chartered Tax Advisor with Grant Thornton on the 5th January 2006.

:D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Congrats Bex, you have every right to be thrilled.
604.gif

Well Done
143.gif

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Thanks, folks! :)

I'll still be on PCR quite a bit - I'll just have to get up very early to make sure the news is done ;)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
1nteger said:
(...but accountancy:eek:!!!!)

What can I say? People used to call me 'Carol Vorderman' at school... and the money is great! :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Blimey, I thought I replied to this one..... :eek:

Congrats Bex, all best wishes for your career :)

As somebody who struggles with his own accounts for a small business, I have nothing but respect for peeps who can balance the books, so to speak.

I'm still looking for an accountant who has that book entitled 'Creative Accounting or How To Keep the Inland Revenue At Bay' :D

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Blimey, I thought I replied to this one..... :eek:

Congrats Bex, all best wishes for your career :)

As somebody who struggles with his own accounts for a small business, I have nothing but respect for peeps who can balance the books, so to speak.

I'm still looking for an accountant who has that book entitled 'Creative Accounting or How To Keep the Inland Revenue At Bay' :D

Yeah, we've got a book called "What your accountant doesn't tell you" By a New Zealand accountant, I believe the IRD have taken a hit out on her:D.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Very few are lucky to get a Job which they truly like, you are one of them ;)

Good Luck! :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
A big thank you to everyone for your very kind words! :D

Ask a Question