Need Subject Lines Of Japanese Emails In Japanese

D. Spencer Hines

Currently, my incoming and outgoing Japanese emails read just fine except
for the Subject Lines in the list.

In the Preview Pane the Subject Lines read just fine -- in Japanese.

So what I want to do is get the Subject Lines in the list of emails to read
the same way.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks.

DSH

JR K Yoshikawa

It is depends on your email client.

If you use Outlook 2003, You shouldn't have problem like that.
If you use use outlook Express 5.x or 6.x, set your all region and language settings to japan (or japanese).

Otherwise, you should post more detailed info.

"D. Spencer Hines" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]...

D. Spencer Hines

I'm using Outlook Express 6 and XP Pro SP2.

I still want the English language emails to have English Subject Lines.

DSH