Namespace Question

  • Start date Start date

Tiraman

Hi,

I Build my own dll with my own namespace name and i would like to put it in
one place but for the project bin folder
so all of the projects will be able to use it .
i tried to put the dll in this place ----> c:\MyDlls\Test.dll
And i wrote in my aspx file the following

<%@ Import Namespace="Test.MyClass"%>

And it didn't work !

I also tried to add reference to that dll but this didn't help 2 .

Please Advice .

Hi Tiraman,

I agree the suggestion to put the assembly into the GAC so that other
appliations can share the assembly.
Also I have posted a reply to the issue under the newsgroup below.

Subject: Namespace Question
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb

You may go and have a check to see that helps you.

If you still have any concern on this issue please feel free to post there
and I will follow up you there.

Best regards,

Peter Huang
Microsoft Online Partner Support

10x Peter ,
I Got your response and I wrote one more question so 10x again for your help
!

Bye

Back
Top