Help!

V

Vinay

Hi Eric,

I'm having the same problem! What were the namesof the
programs you deleted in the past?

Cheers

G

Sounds like you might have the same problem I've been fighting for 2 weeks. I was running Symantec Anti-virus 2004, but it never caught that I had the JS fornight virus. I use trend micro enterprise version on our server at church and they have an online scan that found it. Needless to say, I've since added the personal version to my pc, but still can't get rid of it all. Try using the online scan and I would also recommend that you install ad aware 6.0, spybot search & destroy and EZ cleaner by toniarts. These are all freeware packages that were recommended to me and although, I'm not totally rid of the problem, I am not having as many. I ususally run the ad aware (a little higher level scan), then spybot (goes deeper into the registry). I run EZ cleaner once or twice a day to clean cookies, files, history, and registry. Hope this helps.

Ask a Question