MSVCIRT.DLL

  • Start date Start date

Henry Vandersteen

This file and some other dll's seem to be corrupt on my Win2k system. On
re-boot OS reports file not found, but it does reside in WINNT\system32
folder. I cannot unregister the file, cant rename or delete it even in safe
mode. On properties, the version tab is not available. I cannot install
VB6SP5, says cant open file.
How do I resolve this issue.
Thanks

Have you seen the information in this article?
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;828396
Check the version and see if this update resolves the issue.
You may need to check with the VB folks instead of file systems.
Joe Griffin [MS]