Movie maker

  • Start date Start date

I used the movie maker for my daughters wedding and it is already 12 minutes
long and it has titles ect.... now I have received many new pictures and I
like to include them into the show-- but everytime I add a new picture via
story time the titles on the timeline don't move with the old pictures
instead they show up at the wrong place I need help please!! What do I need
to do to prevent that or where do I have to insert the picture????
I need help sooooon.
thanks
mother

There's nothing you can do except leave the final positioning of the text
overlays until the end... but as your past the end, you are best waiting
till the new end.

Movie Maker doesn't have a feature to link a title overlay clip to a clip on
the video track.
--
PapaJohn

Movie Maker 2 and Photo Story 3 - www.papajohn.org
Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org
..

ahhhh when will it end :-)

PapaJohn (MVP) said:
There's nothing you can do except leave the final positioning of the text
overlays until the end... but as your past the end, you are best waiting
till the new end.

Movie Maker doesn't have a feature to link a title overlay clip to a clip
on the video track.
--
PapaJohn

Movie Maker 2 and Photo Story 3 - www.papajohn.org
Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org
.
"mother in need of help" <mother in need of

Back
Top