Movie Maker and Sonic MyDVD 4.5

• Thread starter Thread starter Fred Kreusch
  • Start date Start date
F

Fred Kreusch

Can anyone tell me how to transfer a slide show created in
Movie Maker to Sonic MyDVD 4.5 so I can burn it to a DVD?

Save your movie in Movie Maker in DV-AVI format.
Then in MyDVD, import the movie, and burn away!

--
-Bob

Hey Bob,

In my version of MSWMM, the only DV-AVI format also says (PAL) after it. When I try to import this into Sonic MyDVD, it says that I'm trying to import a PAL file into an NTSC project. The problem in then choosing a PAL format in MyDVD is the PAL-formatted project won't play on DVD players in the US.

Am I missing something here? I don't seem to see a "DV-AVI", just DV-AVI (PAL)" option. Was there an update to MSWMM that I don't have? I haven't seen any way to update MSWMM Version 5.1 Build 2600 with SP1.

I am in the process of downloading the update to Sonic MyDVD, and hopefully this will solve the problem, although it sounds to me that the problem may be in the inability to save the MSWMM project in the proper format.

HELP!!!

Jeff J.

Hey Bob,

In my version of MSWMM, the only DV-AVI format also says (PAL) after it. When I try to import this into Sonic MyDVD, it says that I'm trying to import a PAL file into an NTSC project. The problem in then choosing a PAL format in MyDVD is the PAL-formatted project won't play on DVD players in the US.

Am I missing something here? I don't seem to see a "DV-AVI", just DV-AVI (PAL)" option. Was there an update to MSWMM that I don't have? I haven't seen any way to update MSWMM Version 5.1 Build 2600 with SP1.

I am in the process of downloading the update to Sonic MyDVD, and hopefully this will solve the problem, although it sounds to me that the problem may be in the inability to save the MSWMM project in the proper format.

HELP!!!

Jeff J.

Back