Mouse Beeping

  • Start date Start date

When i click on any screen name on yahoo messenger my mouse gives
me this horribly loud beep how can i stop this ??

you could give the mouse some cheez? it hungry. only jokking,no its ether
got to do with the driver? or look in the mouse options could be somthink in
there.but ether way its one of them i reckon. "Nikki" <Nikki
@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

ty dingo the mouse didnt like the cheese lol but i did however figure
this out on my own you go to sounds -> speakers and then levels and turn
the pc beep all the way down and its gone lmao quite easy now
that i figured it out !!

lol,thats good you found the problem.
Nikki said:
ty dingo the mouse didnt like the cheese lol but i did however
figure
this out on my own you go to sounds -> speakers and then levels and
turn
the pc beep all the way down and its gone lmao quite easy now
that i figured it out !!

Back
Top