Windows XP Memory problem

Reaction score
0x6c371c65" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read". please let me know me how to resolve this problem ...

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I looked into my crystal ball but could not tell what you were operating with. So we will have to do this the long winded way as magic and ESP do not seem to be working. If you give us some information on your set up and what OS you are using we may be able to help.

happywave.gif

Reaction score
My personal recommendation is to replace your Windows 95 (b) system with a new computer and a O/S that is supported to date.
If, however, I have been misled and you don't have a Win95 system then it may have helped to post :
O/S, A/V, system spec and when the error code appears, also if it's a BSOD or msgbox error.

Reaction score
If my memory is correct (sorry for the pun) you are running XP Home with Service Pack 3?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
You may have a bad RAM try to test your RAM by running Memtest by
downloading this tool and unzip it and make a floppy or CD/DVD and run it on
Reboot.
http://www.memtest86.com/
You may need to reposition/reset the RAM sticks in their slots.

Also run a malaware scan and an anti virus scan to make sure your pc is not infected with some nasty.

happywave.gif

Ask a Question