Market Score Internet Accelorater

When I installed the Microsoft Anti Spyware, It automatically detected
Market Score Internet Accelorater and it asked me to remove it. When I did
remove it, it removed several files and then it asked me to reboot. After I
rebooted my firewall was disabled and could not enable it. I hope that I did
not repeat this post, if I did, I am sorry.

Steve Dodson [MSFT]

Can you follow the following article and see if that takes care of your
firewall problem?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/892350

Thanks!

-steve

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
MCSE, CISSP
PSS Security

originated.

Bill Sanderson

Lovely!
(also changing FAQ, and standard post!)

"Steve Dodson [MSFT]" said:
Can you follow the following article and see if that takes care of your
firewall problem?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/892350

Thanks!

-steve