Losing Formatting in 2003 to 2007 worksheets

dalia007ii

I keep losing all the formating on my worksheets when going form 2003 to 2007
and vice-versa. I try to fix it and then it reverts back to a non-formatted
sheet. How do I correct?

Jim Cone

dustistx

Jim, I downloaded the program from your link and in reading the instructions
I am unable to locate my Documents and Settings file. I have Vista and i am
not very knowledgeable about computers. can you enlighten me on where in
Vista i need to install the program.

Thanks

Jim Cone

I answered your private email on the same subject.
To condense my reply...
It doesn't really matter where on your hard drive that you install the file.
You just have to remember where you put it.
The "Browse" button in the Excel add-ins list allows you to select the file
from the location you chose.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA