Little Assistance

Reaction score
This really seems like an absurd problem but I have been working long hours on this database so my noodle may be a bit cooked. :p Anyways...Here is what I want to do:

-I have a Phone book search form that has a list box containing the following data (first name, last name, group, position, and phone number): The list box is shared on the form for a local and international "phone book" so if you click the local button it displays all local numbers while the international displays the international numbers. Problem is, the default data for the form is the international numbers so when a user selects a record sending them to a 2nd form (that displays additional info) when you have the local numbers up and try to return via a search button (created just with the wizard) it pops back up with the international numbers instead of returning to local...*grumble* I thought the easiest solution would be to call the local buttons code after the search button was clicked on the 2nd form. (ie. the local button would act as though it were clicked). But I cant seem to get the code right apparently...Any solutions would be very helpful!

Back