ListView 0th column

  • Start date Start date

VR

Is there any to right-justify the 0th (main/item's) column
in ListView?

I have a ListView control, which I send a
LVM_SETCOLUMNORDERARRAY message to change the order of
columns. Neither before or after I send this message, I
can right-justify the 0th column.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
VR

Hi VR,

What order do you want to change?
Just changing the columnheader order or changing the column items order?
LVM_SETCOLUMNORDERARRAY can be used to change the order of
the columnheader(columnhearder 0 also can be changed)

Public Declare Function SendMessage Lib "user32" Alias "SendMessageA"
(ByVal hwnd As IntPtr, ByVal wMsg As Integer, ByVal wParam As Integer,
<MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.AsAny)> ByVal o As Object) As Integer

Const LVM_SETCOLUMNORDERARRAY As Integer = &H1000 + 58
System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
Dim lpint(3) As Int32
lpint(0) = 2
lpint(1) = 1
lpint(2) = 0
lpint(3) = 3
SendMessage(ListView1.Handle, LVM_SETCOLUMNORDERARRAY, 4, lpint)
End Sub

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

| From: "VR" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "VR" <[email protected]>
| Subject: ListView 0th column
| Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 17:35:42 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
|
| Is there any to right-justify the 0th (main/item's) column
| in ListView?
|
| I have a ListView control, which I send a
| LVM_SETCOLUMNORDERARRAY message to change the order of
| columns. Neither before or after I send this message, I
| can right-justify the 0th column.
|
| Any ideas?
|
| Thanks,
| VR

Hi Victor,

Even the VS.NET IDE doesnt allow column 0's alignment to be "right".
In VB, it raises an error "column 0 must be left aligned"

HTH
Kalpesh

Back
Top