KB835732

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

On the latest download for Windows 2000, KB835732. Not able to download and was wondering if any body else i
experiencing the same problem?

I have been trying for 4 days now to succcessfully install KB835732 on my Win2K system (I am right up to date with every update available other than this one). When I reboot my system it locks up and I have had everything from a bluescreen to momentary messages that I do not have time to read popping into my screen so it seems to me that this update is arguable the most unreliable upgrade that Microsoft have issued for Win2K since I bought my Dell system 2 years ago. Thankfully I installed Roxio "GO BACK" shortly after I bought the machine and I am able to revert my C drive to a point before I tried to install this update. Roxio has therefore proved my salvation after trying to download this update for the 6th and final time. I have decided that until Microsoft get off their backsides and admit they have a problem with this update I do not intend trying to install it again. Sorry this doesn't help you BigJohn but frustration has now set in and I want you to feel you are not the only one with a problem on this item (as I thought I was)
The point is, does anyone else out there know how to overcome the problems (bluescreens, 99% use of the CPU, etc) that this upgrade causes after it is installed other than having to revert hard drives to their former status
Kind regards to all

Back