Java Script Error

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Using DHTML... After using 10 on a page, FrontPage 2003 give a java script error. Line 143 character 5 (regardless of what is there, which on one page had nothing to do with java ??? - just a regular ole link). I have tried this on several test pages and it always come up with the same error. When the DHTML menus are split, this problem is no more. What can I do to stop this without splitting up the menus I am using?
When trying to save a page in .html, I am not allowed to also save it in .htm .... why so much control here? Can I go around this without explaining why I want to do it? I just want to do it...

Which tools are you using to generate the DHTML

Re your saving, are you using File Save as and changing it to .html as soon as you open the new page
--

| Using DHTML... After using 10 on a page, FrontPage 2003 give a java script error. Line 143 character 5 (regardless of what is
there, which on one page had nothing to do with java ??? - just a regular ole link). I have tried this on several test pages and it
always come up with the same error. When the DHTML menus are split, this problem is no more. What can I do to stop this without
splitting up the menus I am using?
| When trying to save a page in .html, I am not allowed to also save it in .htm .... why so much control here? Can I go around this
without explaining why I want to do it? I just want to do it...

Hi,
We'd really need to see the page to be any help to you - can you stick it on
the web and post up the link

--
Jon
Microsoft MVP - FP

Bets said:
Using DHTML... After using 10 on a page, FrontPage 2003 give a java script
error. Line 143 character 5 (regardless of what is there, which on one page
had nothing to do with java ??? - just a regular ole link). I have tried
this on several test pages and it always come up with the same error. When
the DHTML menus are split, this problem is no more. What can I do to stop
this without splitting up the menus I am using?
When trying to save a page in .html, I am not allowed to also save it in
..htm .... why so much control here? Can I go around this without explaining
why I want to do it? I just want to do it...

Back