Is it possible to hide navigation in FrontPage2003

Therese Ahlber / Alfa Laval

Hi,

I am in urgent need of help with this matter:
- I am wondering if it is possible to HIDE pages when you have created them
in the navigation? We want to do this as we have created a structure in one
web, and want to use this somewhereelse and not show it in this place.
- How do I go about this?

Looking forward to your answer,
Best Regards
Therese

Dan L

Simply remove the nav components you don't want in the "other place" and save
the page as a new page for use there.

Ronx

If you are referring to the Navigation View, right click the "unwanted"
page and click "Included in link bars". The yellow box representing the
page will turn grey. Note that in FP2000 (and perhaps FP2002) all pages
under this will also be excluded from the navigation and will lose their
navigation bars.
--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (FrontPage)

http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp

"Therese Ahlber / Alfa Laval" <Therese Ahlber / Alfa

Ronx

Another option is to right click the "unwanted" page in Navigation view
and choose Delete, then choose to delete from Navigation, not the page
itself.