Internet Properties Programs

  • Start date Start date

Scott

No options for Email, News, Internet Call (not needed) or Calendar (not needed either). No option
to uninstall IE. Tried repairing and reinstalling without any luck. Any ideas?

Nothing seems to solve the problem which isn't really a big deal. It's just that the separate
options available for each Internet Service are not listed like they used to be. This all started
when EarthLink snuck a default Google Search Engine by me. I reset my web settings but have never
been able to get everything back the way it was. I've since uninstalled all EarthLink software. I
find it hypocritical of them to offer all this spyware, scamware and popupware protection while
secretly monitoring all my activities in the background. Very unethical. Anyway, it would appear
that the services are not properly registered. Here is what I currently have listed:

HTML-editor: Microsoft Frontpage or Notepad

E-mail: Hotmail

Newsgroups: Blank

Internet call: Blank

Calendar: Blank

Contact list: Address Book

I use Outlook Express but also have Outlook installed. I also have Net Meeting installed. All
programs seem to be working fine.

--
Scott Morris
..com 'n coffee

Select Tools/Internet Options on this page for some clues.
http://www.colba.net/~hlebo49/menus.htm
--

If still no joy please explain what you cannot do.

Henri Leboeuf
Web page: http://www.colba.net/~hlebo49/index.htm

Back
Top