Internet Explorer HTML Images

  • Start date Start date

I am currently writing HTML pages using Wordpad. Everytime I place an image
on my webpage it is blocked. I have lowered all of my security settings as
low as possible but it was no help. I have disabled all and enabled every
setting
available to IE. I get the information bar and select allow content and it
still won't show my images. This has just all of sudden happened. I can
surf the web and it allows images but it won't for my HTML. Any suggestions
? Thank you,

Hi Mark,
See your earlier post please... "Student needing help." If that answer
doesn't help, please reply to that discussion. It makes it easier to follow
the thread.

Don
[MS MVP- IE/OE]

"Mark13131313" wrote in message