Internet Explorer 6 disappeared

  • Start date Start date

I believe somebody tried to delete IE6 to use Yahoo browser. But I want to be
able to open a browser window in IE6. How do I get it back?

Hi,
You're probably running Windows XP?

Try these steps:

Control Panel> Add/remove programs> Set program access and defaults> Working
with either Microsoft or Custom, enable access to IE and (possibly) make it
the default browser.

Control Panel> Add/remove programs> Add/remove Windows components> Put a
check by Internet Explorer> click on next.

Control Panel> Display> Desktop> Customize Desktop> Check Internet Explorer.

Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE/OE]

"kartdad72" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

What's the Operating System you're using? See if you're able to launch
iexplorer.exe from RUN.

Or, by typing the full Path in Start/Run:
%programfiles%\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE

Back
Top