importing add-ons in IE

  • Start date Start date

Hello,
I am looking for Spreadshhet 9.0 and pivot table 9.0 add ins, and how to
incorporate them in IE so I can view an excel spread sheet

believe there is an excel viewer on the ms download site.
search for excel reader.

(e-mail address removed)

Hello,
I am looking for Spreadshhet 9.0 and pivot table 9.0 add ins, and how to
incorporate them in IE so I can view an excel spread sheet

If you don't have Excel installed on your system, install the Excel Viewer:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...f4-996c-4569-b547-75edbd03aaf0&DisplayLang=en
Then to view Office/Excel 2007 files, install the Microsoft Office 2007
Compatibility Pack:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...e9-4aee-8f43-c6bb74cd1466&DisplayLang=en--Jon R. Kennedy MS MVP/IECharlotte, NC (e-mail address removed)"lumpy04" <[email protected]> wrote in messageHello,> I am looking for Spreadshhet 9.0 and pivot table 9.0 add ins, and how to> incorporate them in IE so I can view an excel spread sheet

The issue was opening a Microsoft excel pivot table in Internet explorer 6.0.
All we got was the little white square with the red x. The solution was to
update the owc.dll file

Back
Top