import clips, where are the files?????

  • Start date Start date

When I capture clips from my mini dv, each clip (from when i start and stop
the recorder) is listed separately in the movie maker window as distinct
files. However, when i look at my computer folders, there is only one file.
I want to capture each clip separately for storage.

can I force each clip to be acquired separately?

by the way, how is it storing the clip info, if not as a different files?

You'd have to capture each section of tape separately to have each piece be
it's own file.

MovieMaker reads the timecodes from the video file and shows the start/stops
as clips to make editing easier.

"movie maker file question" <movie maker file
news:[email protected]...

that answers my question.

print_maker said:
You'd have to capture each section of tape separately to have each piece be
it's own file.

MovieMaker reads the timecodes from the video file and shows the start/stops
as clips to make editing easier.

"movie maker file question" <movie maker file

Back
Top