Image processing

  • Start date Start date

Kate Luu

My application was written by C# and I couldn't load the photoshop image.
Are there any Pro out there know how to load the photoshop image with the
file extension is: .PSD. Thanks you all in advance, I'm greatly appreciate
for your help. Have a good one...

Kate Luu

By default, C# will load GIF, PNG, JGP, BMP and probably a few other
standards.The Photoshop file format is a lot more advanced - it supports
layers, alpha channels, text layers, masks and so on. There is no way for a
C# program to load a Photoshop file without a LOT of work, because you
would have to create different Bitmap structures for each layer and so on
and so forth.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but it wouldn't be easy. I'd definitely
consider some other way - perhaps exporting the Photoshop images as JPEGs
first.

john

--------------------
| From: "Kate Luu" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Image processing
| Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:00:57 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
|
| My application was written by C# and I couldn't load the photoshop image.
| Are there any Pro out there know how to load the photoshop image with the
| file extension is: .PSD. Thanks you all in advance, I'm greatly appreciate
| for your help. Have a good one...
|
| Kate Luu

Thanks you so much John, I'm deeply appreciated for your input. Have a good
one...

Kate Luu

Thanks you so much Bill, I'm deeply appreciated for your input. Have a good
one...

By the way, your company have too much intelligent people came from the
whole world, you guy should be very easy to make the pictureBox support any
kind of image format.

Back
Top