Im DespErate

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Ok, yesterday i bought Halo for the PC and i was SO excited because i dont have an XBOX. I go through about a 30 minute installation process, and then I try to start it up and this stupid box pops up and says "Not enough Ram or virtual memory...
Yes, I know im just a 13 year old video game fanatic but im desperate. Can anybody provide me with a solution other than contacting the computer manufacturer to install more RAM. Theres gotta be something.

Hi,

Ok, yesterday i bought Halo for the PC and i was SO excited because i dont have an XBOX. I go through about a 30 minute installation process, and then I try to start it up and this stupid box pops up and says "Not enough Ram or virtual memory..."
Yes, I know im just a 13 year old video game fanatic but im desperate. Can anybody provide me with a solution other than contacting the computer manufacturer to install more RAM. Theres gotta be something.

Check out MVP Alex Nichol's article on XP Virtual Memory
especially the section dealing with problems:
http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.htm

Good luck

----- Jem Finch wrote: ----

Ok, yesterday i bought Halo for the PC and i was SO excited because i dont have an XBOX. I go through about a 30 minute installation process, and then I try to start it up and this stupid box pops up and says "Not enough Ram or virtual memory...

Back