IE Send Mail

  • Start date Start date

I have a user who selects Send Page from the envelop icon on IE's toolbar,
but nothing happens. I have turned off IE's pop-up blocker, but this does
not correct the issue. Any ideas?

JosephR said:
I have a user who selects Send Page from the envelop icon on IE's
toolbar, but nothing happens. I have turned off IE's pop-up blocker,
but this does not correct the issue. Any ideas?

tools | Internet Options | Programs
Is the correct mail client listed?

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

"(e-mail address removed)" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
IE6SP1 and Outlook 2003.

To set Outlook as the default mail client,- Go to Start, Run - Type in the
following with quotation marks and press OK
"C:\program files\microsoft office\office\outlook.exe" /checkclient
For more information on Outlook see:
http://www.slipstick.com/config/defaultmailer.htm

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE