IE problem - where to next

  • Start date Start date

I have posted on several boards (includin this one) with a question about a
problem with a specific letter combination only online.

(on this board 6/5/2005 Under SUBJECT: "Letters return wrong in program"

No one has been able to answer me? SO.... where do I go next? I am
desperate!

Hi,
This just has to be a malware problem.

Start at
http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=4075 Then go to
http://www.aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm Work through the preliminary cleaning
steps then post a HijackThis log to the forum at

Be patient. It's a busy forum.

HijackThis logs are also analyzed at these (and other) forums:
http://castlecops.com/forums.html
http://tomcoyote.com/forums/
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/
http://forums.spywareinfo.com/
http://forum.iamnotageek.com/index.php
http://www.spywarewarrior.com/index.php

Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE/OE]

"Debbie" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Dear Don,

Thank you so much for the info on this site.
I however did not have a malware problem, nor an IE problem. The problem
was with my Norton Internet Security, where I typed I wanted “ALL†my
information and all my “Pin†numbers blocked, resulting in the ~~~ every time
I typed these letters over a non-secure site.
I hope this solution helps someone else. As a conservative estimate I spend
over 200 hours trying to solve this problem the took me less then a minute to
resolve.

Thank you again,

"Debbie" wrote in message
I have posted on several boards (includin this one) with a question about a
problem with a specific letter combination only online.

(on this board 6/5/2005 Under SUBJECT: "Letters return wrong in program"

No one has been able to answer me? SO.... where do I go next? I am
desperate!

Back
Top