IE auto pop-up every 40 min.

  • Start date Start date

IE pops up every 40 min.in windows XP and even if I put the site under
restrited sites it erases and gets put under trusted sites along with a few
others. I have read other postings of this subject and did most of the
recommondations- I ran adware, spybot, CWshredder, sysclean, and norton
anti-virus and the problem still persists. I found where the problem is
coming from, it derives from a shell doc object which I cannot erase. I was
wondering is there a way to erase this file- windows/system32/shdoclc.dll and
in the properties of that file it says it's internal name is SHDOCVW.DLL.
Thank you for your help

jrhythm said:
IE pops up every 40 min.in windows XP and even if I put the site under
restrited sites it erases and gets put under trusted sites along with
a few others. I have read other postings of this subject and did
most of the recommondations- I ran adware, spybot, CWshredder,
sysclean, and norton anti-virus and the problem still persists. I
found where the problem is coming from, it derives from a shell doc
object which I cannot erase. I was wondering is there a way to erase
this file- windows/system32/shdoclc.dll and in the properties of that
file it says it's internal name is SHDOCVW.DLL. Thank you for your
help

HijackThis and ToolbarCop?

Could be WebHancer...

http://www.cexx.org/webhancer.htm

SS> jrhythm wrote:
??>> IE pops up every 40 min.in windows XP and even if I put the site under
??>> restrited sites it erases and gets put under trusted sites along with
??>> a few others. I have read other postings of this subject and did
??>> most of the recommondations- I ran adware, spybot, CWshredder,
??>> sysclean, and norton anti-virus and the problem still persists. I
??>> found where the problem is coming from, it derives from a shell doc
??>> object which I cannot erase. I was wondering is there a way to erase
??>> this file- windows/system32/shdoclc.dll and in the properties of that
??>> file it says it's internal name is SHDOCVW.DLL. Thank you for your
??>> help

SS> HijackThis and ToolbarCop?

SS> --
SS> <- Shenan ->

With best regards, lax.ca. E-mail: (e-mail address removed)

Back
Top